Cree LED Revolution Blog
Cree and LED lighting are starting a revolution
May 8th, 2012
When you go to Lightfair, you tend to look up. You look up to see the latest luminaires illuminating the sea of booths lining the Las Vegas Convention Center. But you can rest your neck a little when you come by the Cree LED Components and Modules booth #130 this year.
That’s because we’ll have a number of table-top displays that will let you experience Cree’s XLamp LEDs and modules up close. For many of you, this will be your first chance to see some of our newest LEDs built on the SC3 Technology Platform, which allows us to create the brightest and most efficient LEDs on the planet, as well as our most advanced LED modules.
Here are some highlights of what you’ll see at our booth:
- Our Entire LED Portfolio: If you’ve ever wondered how our XLamp LEDs compare in size and design, you’ll get to see for yourself. We’ve got them all on display in our booth!
- Reference Designs Galore: Our entire booth is lit with Cree Reference Designs, letting you see how our XLamp LEDs and Modules can be integrated into real-world LED luminaires. Yes, you’ll have to look up to see some of them, but it will be worth it because you’ll leave inspired. Can’t wait? Download our reference designs now.
- XT-E and XM-L High Voltage LEDs: If you’re not up to speed on our new SC3 Technology Platform, you’ll want to ask one of the LED geeks on booth duty about our advanced silicon carbide technology. Through advancements in LED chip architecture and phosphor and a new package design, you’ll want to see how our SC3 Technology delivers the most advanced LED components in the industry. Our new XT-E and XM-L High Voltage LEDs showcase the technology beautifully.
- Xlamp MTG-2 LEDs: If you’re looking to build an LED luminaire that kicks halogen to the curb, then you must see our new MT-G2 LED in action. As the first EasyWhite LED array built on the SC3 Technology Platform, the MTG-2 LED delivers LED lighting manufacturers 25 percent brighter LEDs compared to the previous MT-G, enabling a wider spectrum of high lumen applications. You’ll see how it compares to MR16 and AR111 halogen applications. Warning: After you see this you may want to proceed straight to the lab and start building your own halogen replacement.
- LMH2 LED Module with New Dome Lens & Universal Driver: Looking for a way to quickly knock out ceramic metal halide lighting? Lightfair goers will be among the first people in the world to see how our new LED modules enable true 50 watt and 70 watt ceramic metal halide LED replacements, thanks in part to new lens which delivers an unrivalled hemispheric light pattern.
After seeing these modules, you’ll have a hard time looking at ceramic metal halide lighting without visions of LED lighting dancing in your head.
- High Performance LMH2 LED Module: You’ll also get to see our new 2,000 and 3,000 lumen output options, which deliver better performance, longer lifetime and lower system cost than comparable compact fluorescents in commercial lighting. You’ll be in a module wonderland.
- Details on Cree’s TEMPO Services: We’re invested in seeing our customer’s end products succeed. Lightfair offers a great chance to talk to someone from Cree about how our Thermal, Electrical, Mechanical, Photometric and Optical services can help LED lighting manufacturers overcome design challenges and bring quality products to market faster.
No doubt, someone at our booth will be excited to tell you about our Durham Technology Center, which was recently accredited by The National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program.
Can you believe there’s even more than this to see at our LED Components and Modules booth? See for yourself at booth #130. Want a personal tour? Make plans to attend our tweetup at 11 a.m. Thursday, May 10. We’ll see you there!
4 Responses to “Find out what’s being featured at Cree LED components and modules Lightfair booth”
Leave a Reply
Next post: Video Tour of Cree Lighting’s 2012 Lightfair Booth