*UPDATE* The contest officially ended May 31, 2012.
- Submit photos via “Add Your Photo” on this website.
- Each month during the contest Cree will select one photo as the “Best Example of Bad Lighting”. Cree’s decisions are final and binding.
- The person submitting the winning photo will receive 5 CR6s (retail value approximately $350 total) and be notified via email. The winner is responsible for any applicable taxes.
- All photos submitted by the end of each month are eligible to be selected the next month.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible photos received each month.
- No purchase necessary.
- Contest limited to legal residents, 18 or older, of the 50 United States and District of Columbia. Void where prohibited. Void in Arizona, Florida, New York, and Rhode Island.
- Each participant is responsible for ensuring that his or her employer permits participation. Anyone whose participation is not permitted by his or her employer is not eligible. Employees, affiliates and agents (and their family members) of Cree and its distributors are not eligible.
- Cree will advise on this website one month before the contest ends.
10. Winners will be notified by email. Winners must claim prize within 30 days of email notification.
Contest sponsor: Cree, Inc., 4600 Silicon Drive, Durham, NC 27703. List of winners available upon request.